The Gorilla Store strives to be an inclusive and ecologically conscious business. Our goals are to provide our customers with gifts, books, and kits that take into account their impact on the environment, the local, provincial, and national economy as well as its intrinsic sustainability.
The College and Bathurst location will become a hub in the community for all things STEAM and Maker! Our goals for this space are to create a tight knit community where people can discuss ideas and philosophies to create a more sustainable, economic, and ecologically sound world.
To be the premier destination for those seeking a Safe, Creative space by encouraging individuals to explore STEAM related content while maintaining an Ecologically Sustainable store.
Inquiry Based Science
Exploration Based Learning
Value for Money
Ecologically Sustainable Purchasing
To be a recognized name and authority on Science, STEAM Education, and Art that engages in local partnerships in Toronto and across Ontario by curating from local suppliers and leveraging partnerships within the community.
Shipping and Return Policy
- Shipping is handled through Canada Post or UPS. Handling and tracking is managed through their services.
- Returns for refund or exchange must be reported within 15 days of delivery.
- No refunds on special order product, custom order, or products over 50 kgs.
- 10% restocking fee applies to orders over $100.
- Exchange or store credit available, at the discretion of management.